Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Narrative








I was playing on my Xbox 360 the other night, trying to play Modern Warfare 2 with my friends.  I was shocked to learn that Call of Duty: Black Ops was going to arrive in stores in a matter of days.  As I shot another player in the head with my Intervention, I pondered on whether or not I would purchase Black Ops.  Perhaps, I should get Fable III instead.  Whichever game I would buy would entertain me.  Both games have a great story line, but Black Ops provides players with a great game for multiplayer matches through Xbox Live.  At that time, one of my internet friends who goes by the name Rouxtar mentioned to me that Black Ops was better than Fable III because of new features.  I took what Rouxtar had to say, but I decided I would wait before making any hasty decisions.  I finished my match with a kill-death ratio of 4:1 and continued to the next match.         

No comments:

Post a Comment